Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December 2017 Festivities So Far 



We decorated our tree! Jetson loves the lights and loved to try and eat the ornaments. 


He put up his first special Christmas ornament..again he would rather eat it. 


I love how big our tree is! You have to get on a ladder to put the top ornaments on ! I love big Christmas trees. We do fake Christmas trees at our house because that’s how I grew up. I find it easier and satisfying to my ocd self because I’d be wanting a perfectly shaped tree. We do fake and dustins compromise is we do colored lights outside even though I love plain WHITE.  I know so many people are pro real tree though, but I actually red an article about hibernating bugs in your tree that wake in the warmth of your house. I’m not sure if the credibility of that but YUCK. Sorry for the random tangent . 


He’s the finished product ! I honestly  Don’t think we will have a star this year because Dustin has been super indecisive on what kind of star he wants lol!


We are just doing the front walk way this year..but next year I’m going all out for outside lights...I just didn’t see the point since we are going to The ranch half the month! 


We had our ward party last Saturday the second and me and the rest of the relief society presidency were in charge so it was quite crazy! It went great though cute Jetson would not let his cousin nevaeha go or out of his sight he loves her!


We were super festive because that’s just who we are! 

This Christmas season is starting out great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment