Friday, December 15, 2017

Photography Venture


So I am starting something new! I started up my own photography thing early November and I am pretty excited about it! I thought I just document the beginnings of what I have done. I have already learned so much about taking and editing photos and I love it! Hooray for picking up a hobby that also makes a little money too!

I thought I would document some of my experiences so far and what I have learned that way someday I can look back when hopefully I am more experienced.


I already have had a few clients and a lot of what I am learning is hands on, the more I take photos the more I find my eye for them developing! 
One thing that is kind of embarrassing but the truth is I find myself looking through the lense too much during a shoot and then I end up with a headache after every shoot. I am trying really hard to find the photo outside of the camera first, then look in and take it lol. 

Tomorrow I have a shoot for someone with 6 kids! That is definitely going to be my biggest challenge yet, getting a shot where everyone is at the very least looking! But hey candids are cute too right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment