Friday, March 2, 2018

Jetson is 7 Months!

I’m convinced 6-7 months of age is the most heartbreaking month of babyhood but also the most fun! Jetson is learning so dang much! He’s a new baby everyday and it floors me. 

He sleeps in his own bed for the most part but has been waking up in the night recently for a feeding and typically I just bring him to bed with me because I’m a zombie and gotta get sleep too. He’s still a pretty good sleeper though so for that we are lucky. 


His biggest milestone this month was crawling! He is now mobile and fast! We are looking to buy many baby gates considering our home has stairs in atleast five different places, pray for us. 

Another big milestone is talking,he says mama, dada, hi, and River. (River is his cousins name who he absolutely is obsessed with) 


He’s just a busy bee lately. Because he’s crawling and distracted he wasn’t nursing as often, So I had a scare with my milk supply for a couple weeks but making an effort for frequent nursings got me back to where I should be, thank goodness. I want to nurse him until he is 1 years old.


He also waves hello and goodbye. Instead of just associating waving with seeing a person he also associates it with anything new. Every morning we walk down the stairs and he waves to the house hello, a toy that daddy hands to him, anytime I change rooms he waves at the room whether there’s people in it or not. 


He has a lot of Dustin’s personality loves to tease. He blows raspberry’s on me whenever he gets the chance and likes to tickle and attack me. Anything to try to get me to laugh . It’s so cute, he mimicks what we do to him (blow on his cheek, pretend to eat his ear) he copies and does the same to us, it’s so cute! 


He has developed this little puppy dog whine, whenever he wants something . He literally sounds like a puppy dog begging for food. Pictured is him looking up at me begging LOL. We always said Jetson has a puppy personality and this just proves it even more! 


His relationship with his daddy is only getting stronger making my life easier! He is such a joy in our lives, constantly giving kisses and loves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment