Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Hello 2018! 

Feeling extra motivated this year! Typically I feel it’s overrated to have New Years resolutions, but I’m really embracing them this year! I need extra motivation to make some changes and a new year is just that! 

Some of our resolutions as a family are:

-Eat healthier, limiting sugar intake/eliminating refined sugar intake and going low carb (my nursing self can’t completely eliminate carbs though or I swear I’ll die 😂) 

-Move more! Work out together as a family, making it priority 

-Start a veggie garden

-Read our scriptures and study gospel principles more often 

Some of my personal resolutions are:

-Loose 30 lbs

-Meal prep! Four freezer meals at the beginning of each month, that way I’ve got dinner covered once a week! 

-Cut less corners in cooking 

-Do my dishes EVERY NIGHT that way they don’t build up and depress me. (I hate dishes) #LeastFavoriteHouseholdChore 

-Develop better skills in my photography 



No comments:

Post a Comment