Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Jetson: 5 Months Old

My sweet amazing little guy is 5 months old as of a couple weeks ago, I’m posting kind of late! 

He is getting so strong! He can sit up on his own now and really lift up his body weight when on tummy! Crawling is for sure coming in the next few months I think and I’m excited/terrified/just not ready! 

He’s growing up SO fast! He is almost half a year! I’ll try not to make all his monthly updates about how in awe I am about how fast it’s going...sorry! 


Such a good sitter upper! He’s still a smiley happy little guy all the time! He loves music and singing and tries to sing along when I sing! 

He loves smacking things against other things to make noise, that’s basically his favorite thing ever! 


He’s really getting a personality and I’m loving this age—he’s adorable and fun but not mobile! 

His little fuzz on his head is growing in quite nicely and I’ll be really sad when the fuzz isn’t so fuzzy anymore! 


He went on his first road trip this month and he did perfect in the car! Started crying literally when we were two minutes away! 

He didn’t react so well to being out of town and staying in a different place. He woke up during the night often and needed milk! He also was a super mommas boy and had me wrapped around his finger! He’s super off scheldule so we are on to training him back now that we are home! We are happy to be home and I think Jetson is too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment