Monday, September 18, 2017

Life Right Now

I've been braving the world with a baby a lot more lately! This last week Jetson and I started off by going to a mommy group at our hospital, I thought it would be a good way to get acquainted with other moms with babies his age and to just get out of the house! I really liked it, it was nice to see other people were on the same boat as me. Jetson also loved seeing other babies, he's so social! 

The baby in the photo is two weeks older proving we have a chunky guy!

Jetson has started to space out his feeding a lot more! (He used to cluster feed practically all the daylight hours). Now he gives me a good chunk of time where he waits to nurse and cluster feeds in the evening time. That has been so amazing as I've been able to go to the store and make all the way through without a screaming baby at checkout. This week we went shopping and may have gone a little crazy in the Halloween isle. 


Since Jetson hasn't been so demanding I've been able to cook a lot more which makes me really happy because I love cooking. In the beginning I had to rush to make dinner because he was so demanding for milk!


Apple chicken, so yum! 

Dustin's fathers birthday was this week so I made him my key lime pie, it's so nice to be able to get multiple things done in a day. For a while I thought I'd never get anything done besides nursing. 

Dustin decided Saturday he wanted to have a boys night and so him and his "bros" had a game night. I made dinner for them and my Dark-Dark Chocolate torte. They seemed to have fun and it's nice to see Dustin being so social. 


Church this week was lovely as always but actually more enlightening than usual. We had family over to eat leftovers at our house for lunch. 


My grandma stayed with us this weekend and it has been so nice having her here. Jetson just adores her sweet spirit!


That's what we have been up to this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment