Monday, September 18, 2017

Daddy & Son

Let me start by saying these two are so sweet together. 

It's so wonderful to see Dustin loving Jetson so much. It's so great in our relationship to mutually share such a strong love for our little boy .

Recently Jetson has been trusting Dustin much more and just loving his daddy. At first he was a total momma's boy and still is but now he's really starting to develop his own unique and adorable relationship with his dad! I'm so happy about this!  I was kind of stressed when he was being kind of "anti-anyone but mommy". 

Last night Dustin got him ready for bed (recently he has been getting fussy if he's not in bed by a certain time, diva). Jetson thought it was so cool that daddy was getting him ready for bed and was all smiley and wiggling. 

It's adorable to see how this baby has softened Dustin's heart in so many ways. I always catch him staring at pictures just smiling and occasionally muttering the words, "cute little stinker". He loves when I send him pictures from home while he is at work. Apparently he shows all his co-workers Jetson's pictures and they all "ooo" & "ahhh". He is just doing so wonderfully as a dad and continuing to be such a perfect husband for me. 

Just had to brag a little and express my gratitude for this wonderful man I snagged!


No comments:

Post a Comment