Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Our First Anniversary 


I never really posted or said anything when Dustin and I made it to one whole year of marriage! I had good reason, I was heavily pregnant, only a mere six days away from my due date! I then went over my due date and it was all down hill from there and I was never able to say what a lovely anniversary we had! Dustin and I were married Saturday, July 9, 2016 in the Oakland LDS temple and we had a reception at the Embassy Suites in Seaside. 

Our anniversary this year landed on a Sunday, so going out to eat wasn't really an option since we don't shop/use services on Sunday! I was so pregnant that I didn't even desire to go out, I really just wanted a quiet night in! 

We got our wedding cake top that we had frozen for a year and started to defrost it, hoping it would be good! We made enchiladas together after church and just enjoyed each others company. We ate the wedding cake and it tasted just like the ONE BITE we had on our wedding day! Haha! 

We are just so lucky to have each other and I'm so thankful we made it to one year with many more to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment